10 Ways to Raise $250 for The Paint The Town Pink Flash Night Run
10 Easy Ways to Raise $250
1. Donate $25 yourself and ask 9 friends for $25 each.
2. Ask 50 friends to donate $5 each.
3. Ask 25 friends to donate $10 each.
4. Send a letter to family and friends, explaining what Paint
the Town Pink is and ask for a donation. Suggestion: Always
ask for more than you expect. Example: If you want $25, ask
for $50. Be sure to include a due date to send a donation.
5. Send a letter from your pet to family and friends. You
might also want to send this out to your veterinarian.
6. Take a walk around your neighborhood. Knock on doors
and ask your neighbors for their support.
7. Arrange a dress down day at work. Anyone dressing
down will have to pay. Be sure you have a sign that says,
“Please excuse our appearance today, we are dressing down
to benet the Paint The Town Pink.” You could charge
anywhere from $1 to $5 per person to dress down. You could
arrange these on a weekly or monthly basis.
8. Arrange with the principal of a local school for baseball
cap day. Usually caps are not allowed, however, for $1, once a
month a student could wear a baseball cap in class. Be sure to
have a sign ready that says,”Caps for a Cure – you will see
students today sporting baseball caps as a fund raiser to
benet the Paint The Town Pink.”
9. Hold a can and bottle drive.
10. Collect donations by displaying Paint The Town Pink.
These can be in honor or in memory of loved ones
We really do appreciate all of the help that we receive from everyone. If you donate enough then you can be one of our general sponors or even our special sponsors who receive extra recognition. We bestow this not only on individuals who give, but also those who fundraise from others. Something to think about on your next run!
Thanks for stopping by and we are proud to provide such a great resource for the community. It is our hope that by keeping this site up and running we can bring awareness to the issues which really matter the most to our society. Hunger is as important as world peace. Without everyone having food we will always have wars. Just think about it. Lets get down to business and sort all of this out so that we can stop the nonsense.
Let us know if you have any thoughts in the comments below. We are happy to answer any questions that you may have and are here everyday, rain or shine. Stop by or call, or email. We are flexible!